When Anna and I bought our property 5 years ago, the only problem was an old, falling-apart shed that needed replacing. Replacing it has been on our “To Do” list every summer for 5 summers, and we finally got around to doing it.
I call the shed “old” but it’s actually just not well built: the biggest problem being that the roof is practically flat, so rain water just sat on the roof tiles until it soaked through and destroyed the roof. There were still a few dry patches that were very useful for storage, so we never took it down.
This year, we fixed it! Although not as epic as building it ourselves; this was definitely much faster. The hardest pert was taking it down and preparing the foundation for it.